Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bass Lake

I can't believe it, but Elyse is now seven months. SEVEN MONTHS; WOW!!! There is so much I would love to post about her, but instead, I am trying to soak up every moment I have with her this summer. She is growing so fast and I just can't seem to get enough! What a beautiful baby she is, both inside and out. She is full of smiles and laughing out loud (literally) these days! She is also quite strong, determined, and persistent- maybe she is my daughter after all- HA! She has quickly become very mobile. These days she is rolling all over the place and wants to grab any and everything... along with eat it all! Just last week she officially learned to sit up! I wish I could just slow down the clock a bit! Good thing everyone says it just gets better! I can't imagine my life much better- sometimes it seems too good to be true! I am truly enjoying the blessing of a wonderful family!

Here are some photos from our family vacation at Bass Lake this summer with Karl's family! We had a great time! Elyse absolutely loved the time with her grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins! And, she LOVED the water- which made daddy's heart really happy!

Elyse and Uncle Rodgo sporting their Guam shirts! Thanks Uncle D! Miss you!


Headed to the dock!


Lounging in my elephant!


Enjoying the water!


Lunch on the lake


Bath time in the sink


Sooooo tired!


Floating with momma!


Getting ready for the fireworks


Before the big event





From the boat




Yep... that's right, first lolli pop! What are vacations for?!


A little dinner back at the cabin


One morning I went out in my PJ's to watch daddy wake board!




Hard life- dad had to stay in the water until I finished my nap!





Ice, Ice Baby!




More bath time (with Great Grandma Edith, Mommy, and Grammy)


More napping


More water


More sun!!!

5 comments:

  1. Mimi loves the update. Fabulous Family Vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pictures! Love the Fourth of July family photo. She's just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Looks like you're having so much fun this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a cutie and looking so big these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Lacey she is just beautiful!! What a happy little girl! We need to plan a playdate one of these days.

    ReplyDelete